Douglas is a leading company in the beauty care sector in Europe. With more than 2,400 stores in prime locations across 19 European countries, Douglas holds a strong market position. Its multi-channel offering – which is well integrated across the stores, online shop and mobile application – as well as its continually updated offering of more than 35,000 products make Douglas the frontrunner in the growing selective beauty market. Our about 20,000 highly qualified and dedicated Douglas employees are our greatest asset. They expertly and enthusiastically assist our clients in finding the right products and services to turn each purchase into a unique shopping experience.
In order to support its growth strategy, the headquarters in Düsseldorf is looking for a talented
Senior Brand Manager (f/m)
EXPECT EXCITING TASKS:
The Senior International Brand Manager reports directly to the International Brand Director and leads a team of 2-3 brand managers. You own an important role within the International Brand Team leading the international social media strategy and conception & creation of international content, incl. planning, production & execution to be rolled out in 18 countries. Within that function the lead of the Douglas Beauty Studio is integrated, an own production facility used by many cross-divisional stakeholders ensuring consistent quality and creating synergies.
- Further develop and drive the international social media strategy with its creative frameworks. Closely collaborate with the countries to make them understand objectives, KPIs and creative ideas and help them execute in perfection. Establish an international social media tracking.
- Create with your team conceptually strong and surprising content - text, picture, video, digital assets and social media assets for all online channels that are directly linked to the overall marketing strategy and have a strong consumer focus
- Take ownership in assigned projects, ensuring effective usability across all channels
- Observe & report market and beauty trends with strong competitor benchmarking and derive recommendations
- Budget planning and responsibility
WHAT YOU OFFER:
The ideal candidate has a (digital) marketing background with over 3 years’ professional experience in beauty. You have a strong passion for this industry and its products, a highly international mind-set and wish to work in a both strategic and creative environment.
- Very good university degree in business or communication
- majoring in Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in digital marketing in the beauty industry/retail
- Leadership experience would be of advantage
- High passion for beauty, luxury and digital trends
- 100% fluency in English and German
- Well-structured way of working paired with a target-oriented, entrepreneurial hands-on mentality
- Ability to communicate effectively across multi-functional teams with an intercultural mind-set
EXPECT FROM US:
You will find yourself in a dynamic and flexible yet fun working environment related to beauty and lifestyle topics. Individual career support and trainings are an integrated part of your future development, as well as ongoing feedback and reviews.
Does this apply to you? Then become a part of our international company and send your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!