Douglas is a leading company in the beauty care sector in Europe. With more than 2,400 stores in prime locations across 19 European countries, Douglas holds a strong market position. Its multi-channel offering – which is well integrated across the stores, online shop and mobile application – as well as its continually updated offering of more than 35,000 products make Douglas the frontrunner in the growing selective beauty market. Our about 20,000 highly qualified and dedicated Douglas employees are our greatest asset. They expertly and enthusiastically assist our clients in finding the right products and services to turn each purchase into a unique shopping experience.
For our headquarters in Düsseldorf we are currently looking for a
International Project Manager (f/m)
EXPECT EXCITING TASKS:
- development of a strong Store Experience concept, based on our general marketing strategy
- responsibility for the assigend store experience- and omnichannel service projects
- stakeholder management within the projects, setting of milestones, process tracking and risk management
- steering of the involved special fields, the markets and the countries
- identification of market trends and the competitors and helping to identify best practices
- budget planning and control
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- a very good university degree in business or marketing
- more than five years of practical experience in project management with a beauty or retail background
- passion for the beauty and lifestyle business and digital trends
- you are fluent in German and English
EXPECT FROM US:
You will find yourself in a dynamic and flexible working environment related to beauty and lifestyle topics. Individual career support and trainings are an integrated part of your future development, as well as ongoing feedback and reviews.
Does this apply to you? Then become a part of our international company and send your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!