Douglas is a leading company in the beauty care sector in Europe. With more than 2,400 stores in prime locations across 19 European countries, Douglas holds a strong market position. Its multi-channel offering – which is well integrated across the stores, online shop and mobile application – as well as its continually updated offering of more than 35,000 products make Douglas the frontrunner in the growing selective beauty market. Our about 20,000 highly qualified and dedicated Douglas employees are our greatest asset. They expertly and enthusiastically assist our clients in finding the right products and services to turn each purchase into a unique shopping experience.
In order to support its growth strategy, the headquarter in Düsseldorf is looking for a talented
International Brand Manager (f/m)
EXPECT EXCITING TASKS:
You work at the international headquarters in Düsseldorf and will be reporting directly to the International Group Brand Manager. As International Brand Manager, you own an important role within the international marketing team. You create campaign concepts and innovative international marketing toolboxes that can be executed across all channels to be rolled out in Douglas’ 19 markets.
- Create powerful concepts to bring the international marketing plan to life
- Create strong and surprising content toolboxes (e.g. text, picture, video, social media assets and influencer activation ideas) that are directly linked to the overall marketing strategy with a strong consumer focus
- Take ownership in assigned projects, ensuring effective roll-outs across all channels
- Observe and report market and beauty trends, provide competitor benchmarking and deviate recommendations
- Plan budgets accordingly and responsibly
WHAT YOU OFFER:
The ideal candidate has a marketing background, a strong passion for the beauty industry and its products. You have a highly international mind-set and wish to work both in a strategic and creative environment.
- Very good university degree in business or communications
with a major in marketing
- Over 2 years of professional experience in marketing or brand
management in the beauty industry or retailing business
- High passion for beauty, luxury and digital trends
- You are a 100% fluent in English and German
EXPECT FROM US:
You will find yourself in a dynamic and flexible yet fun working environment related to beauty and lifestyle topics. Individual career support and trainings are an integrated part of your future development, as well as ongoing feedback and reviews.
Does this apply to you? Then become a part of our international company and send your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!