Douglas is a leading company in the beauty care sector in Europe. With more than 2,400 stores in prime locations across 19 European countries, Douglas holds a strong market position. Its multi-channel offering – which is well integrated across the stores, online shop and mobile application – as well as its continually updated offering of more than 35,000 products make Douglas the frontrunner in the growing selective beauty market. Our about 20,000 highly qualified and dedicated Douglas employees are our greatest asset. They expertly and enthusiastically assist our clients in finding the right products and services to turn each purchase into a unique shopping experience.
In order to support its growth strategy, the headquarter in Düsseldorf is looking for a talented
graphic- / coummunications designer (f/m)
EXPECT EXCITING TASKS:
The Graphic-/ Communications Designer owns an important role within the International Marketing Team in the Douglas Headquarters in Düsseldorf, supporting the creation of international brand content:
- Development of concept and visual execution of cross-channel campaign elements in the fields of digital, print, POS and Social Media
- Development of moving content (e.g. GIFs)
- Quality assurance that design work consistently meets established Corporate Design Standards
- Digital optimization as well as retouching of images
- Print preparation and adjustment of print files
- Visual optimization of presentations
- Development of layouts for instore and newsletter
- graphical support for booklet creation
- Innovative visualisation of products
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- Very good university degree in Graphic-, Communications- or Media Design or comparable professional education
- Minimum of two years of work experience, ideally in the field of beauty
- High proficiency in Adobe CC design programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint)
- High degree of creativity, accuracy and attention to detail with an excellent understanding of branding, layout and typography
- Highly motivated, well-structured way of working paired with a target-oriented, hands-on mentality
- Experience in post-production/ retouching as well as professional photography and video production
- High passion for beauty, luxury and digital trends
- Fluent in speech and writing in English and German language
EXPECT FROM US:
You will find yourself in a dynamic and flexible yet fun work environment related to beauty and lifestyle topics. Individual career support and trainings are an integrated part of your future development, as well as ongoing feedback and reviews.
Does this apply to you? Then become a part of our international company and send your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!
Does this apply to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Join the team!